Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The rest of March

Dear Darcy,

 
March 19. Erin's cat Allister playing with the car seat. All my friends' cats seem to like the car seat, but not my own.

 
March 19. Nanna, Darcy & I went to visit Erin & Cathy. 

 Erin made us delicious coffees and we had a lovely visit with the ladies and Cai. (Cai is Erin's ringneck parakeet who chatted me up, but is very shy of the baby.) Erin, you & I also went for a walk to the river and saw some crocuses - first of the season!
 
March 21. Silly Cameron!

 
March 22. Raccoon playing with the wind chime...like a cat! This was the lat time I saw the raccoons. I hope they have moved on.
March 23. Sound asleep.
March 27. Learning to drink from a sippy cup. 

March 28: No pictures, and believe me you don't want to see any. I had gastro and proceeded to give it to everyone! We went to Charla's house for another "hair day" and supper for my aunt's birthday, plus the men were laying flooring in the kids' rooms. You had been sick for a couple of days and unbeknownst to me, had given me gastro. After throwing up on the shoulder of Main street I felt wonderful and assumed I had eaten something that didn't agree with me. HA! By the time I was walking into Charla & Paul's house I had a fever and no strength. I waited for Kevin to help with the floors and my mom to get her hair done and then stated I must go home, NOW. I felt fine that night and still thought it was food-related, and thus not contagious, so I went to visit Melanie, Kim & Gabriel the next day. When I got home I found out Mia now had gastro...so I must have been contagious. Uh-oh! It quickly spread through their house and to Peter & Carol, but not Kevin or my mom, at least. I haven't heard anything from Melanie and Kim, so I figure I must have made then all sick, too, and they just aren't talking to me now ;-).
   
Melanie & Gabriel. Melanie's new appartment is very nice and much bigger than it appears from outside!

 
Kim & her 1 year old son, Gabriel.
Jasmine loves the car seat, too!

Darcy and Jasmine. 

 I was really impressed with Melanie's cat. She was very social and not afraid of the babies! We had a great visit and Melanie's delicious homemade lasagne for lunch. She was sweet enough to send us left overs, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment