
Darcy is getting very good at climbing up the stairs, but she can't get down them. Here she is at Nanna's showing off.
Cameron and Darcy playing in their castle.
I participated in the art sale at the Lakefield community centre. My Aunt Carol also held an amazing English tea. We are planning to hold it again in May 2010. This was Darcy's first "Daddy Day". Kevin and Darcy spent the day with Paul, Mia and Colby and everything was perfect! I'm so proud of my little girl for getting over her separation anxiety...at least for a few hours!
Amelia and Cameron making Xmas decorations. Darcy and Colby drawing a mural.
Cameron and Darcy went to see Santa and tell him their wish lists. Darcy was, of course, afraid of Santa and wanted "Mama! Mama!!!"...so I went and sat with Santa, too!!!
Happy Birthday to Paul, too!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment