| Darcy has the cart before the horse here...she turned her rocking horse into a reindeer by putting her antler handband on it, then said her pink car is her sleigh....but she's pulling the reindeer... |
| We went to Charla & Paul's house today to celebrate Paul's 40th birthday. Chrissy is lending Cameron and extra pair of hands! |
| The birthday boy gets the best chair in the house....um...well the smallest chair any way! |
| YUM YUM YUM! |
| Darcy made friends! |
Kevin is up north - travelled from Akulivik to Ivujivik today - so he could not join us. He called to wish Paul happy birthday, though and to let me know he had a safe trip. We had a really good time at the party, it's too bad Kevin couldn't be there. I tried honey wine - very nice! I hope Paul enjoyed himself as much as I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment