Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jan 22, 2012: Sliding

On Saturday afternoon I decided to take the kids outside to play to burn off some energy. Kevin made me a nice hot mug of coffee with some Bailey's and I shovelled off the deck. As I shovelled I started making a hill of snow. Finally it got big enough to try sliding down it. Well, it turned out so well, the kids were almost sliding into the swingset, so I had to make a snowbank to stop them. I even slid down the hill a few times! Kevin had to actually come and tell me it was almost supper time...would we be coming in soon?

Sunday afternoon we headed out again. I made another hill for the kids and I actually got some pictures, too.


Looking down the hill at the snowbank and swingset.

snow angel

wwweeeeeee!!!

I'm so glad Darcy likes to slide this year!

The hill I made for Ollie. I'm hoping this will make it easier for him to climb in and out of the barn window.

No comments:

Post a Comment