Thursday, February 9, 2012

dentist, steak & potatoes.

Darcy had her 2nd dentist appointment today. She got to wear some pretty cool Sponge Bob sunglasses!!  She had her first ever polishing, which she really liked because it tickles and "the cherries taste good!" She was a very good patient and her teeth are perfect.  (Mommy got a little mention from the dentist for her good work, too) Darcy was happy and left with a beautiful pink ring as her prize.

KEEP SMILING!

Darcy and I made a 2nd attempt at making brown bread in the breadmaker. This time is turned out really, really good! Darcy says it tastes funny, and I she's right, you can taste the molasses in it. I think I'll just put a bit less next time.

Kevin and I made a delicious dinner; way better than we could get in any restaurant! We had 2 HUGE T-bone steaks that were given to us by Kevin's parent's (THANK YOU!!!) and stuffed baked potatoes with cauliflower.  The steaks were cooked perfectly and were juicy and tender. The potatoes turned out perfect, despite my misgiving while stuffing them. We all loved it!





No comments:

Post a Comment