I am trying to complete and maintain the coin collection that I inherited from my dad.
I am missing the following coins, so just take a look in your change every now and if you see one I am missing, well Merry Christmas to me!
1 cent:
2003 "P" & Crowned
2009 (with or without the little "P" for "plated")
5 cents:
1943
1970
1991
25 cents
1953
1991
1992: Manitoba, N.B., ON., PEI, NWT, Saskatchewan
1996
1999: January, October
2000: Freedom, Community, Caribou (normal one)
2001
2004 "Ile Ste Croix"
2007-2010 Olympics: Bobsled, Freestyle ski, curling
2011 Legendary nature: Bison w/ without coloring; Falcon with coloring; Whale with/without coloring
2012: Sir Isaac Brock with coloring
$1
1991
1992 loon
2002 family of loons
2003
2004 Lucky Loonie (regular 1$ but with Olympic logo)
2006
2010
2011 Parks Canada
$2
1998
2006 Aurora Borealis (date "1996-2006" is above the effigy rather than below)
2011 Boreal Forest
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment