![]() | |
| It was a weird drive to Candiac. When I finally made up my mind to brave the questionable weather it pelted down as I turned on the ignition. Before I left the driveway it calmed down again. I drove through town on my way to the highway and there was white out. It was slow going all the way to the 15, then in about 7 minutes it all began to clear up. |
![]() |
| As I approached the South Shore the sun actually came out! |
![]() |
| By the time I got home a few hours later, it was 10 degrees colder and all that melted snow was ICE! |
![]() |
| Dance ! Dance ! Dance ! |
![]() |
| Maya |
![]() |
| Alex |
![]() |
| Darcy |
![]() |
| Alex sliding with Johanne. |
![]() |
| Sofia sliding. |
![]() |
| Maya relaxing. |
![]() |
| Darcy making a snow angel. |
![]() |
| Alex admiring the snowman. |
![]() |
| Putting on the finishing touches. |
![]() |
| The rockstar snowman. |














No comments:
Post a Comment