"Somehow I know we'll meet again. Not sure quite where and I don't know just when. You're in my heart, so until then it's time for saying goodbye."
-The Muppets in The Muppets Take Manhatten
-The Muppets in The Muppets Take Manhatten
March 23, 2014
Darcy, Cameron, Kevin and I visited as often as could.
On April 23rd his short, but very courageous battle with cancer ended. He was 72 years old.
In the dark immensity of night
I stood upon a hill and watched the light
Of a star,
Soundless and beautiful and far.
A scientist standing there with me
Said, "It is not the star you see,
But a glow
That left the star light years ago."
...
People are like stars in a timeless sky;
The light of a good person's life shines high,
Golden and splendid
Long after his brief earth years are ended."
-Grace V. Watkins.
Shine on in the timeless sky, "Grandpie" Ron, shine on.
I stood upon a hill and watched the light
Of a star,
Soundless and beautiful and far.
A scientist standing there with me
Said, "It is not the star you see,
But a glow
That left the star light years ago."
...
People are like stars in a timeless sky;
The light of a good person's life shines high,
Golden and splendid
Long after his brief earth years are ended."
-Grace V. Watkins.
Shine on in the timeless sky, "Grandpie" Ron, shine on.
No comments:
Post a Comment