Friday, October 17, 2014

Darcy's 6th birthday

    Darcy and I made these snacks for the kids in her kindergarten class in celebration of her birthday.
 
Details how to make them here:

 I brought them in at the afternoon snack time and the kids LOVED them. Many wanted to build Olaf before they devoured him. Then they nearly all ripped the label off and stuck it on their t-shirts. So cute!

We then went home to get ready to head to Montreal for Disney in Ice! This was a surprise gift for her, we just told her last night.

I took her out for supper to Subway near the metro station. I know, it's not a fancy restaurant, but we needed something quick and after spending the money on the tickets for Disney on Ice, I needed something relatively cheap, too...plus I had a coupon!!




Darcy seeing a metro for the first time!


Darcy's first metro ride!!!


Tinkerbell!


The theme of the show was Princesses and Heroes. Darcy particularly loved Ariel, Tinkerbell and the fireworks! "Fireworks inside? I didn't know that could do that!" she said.

Link to video:

It was a late night, but luckily there was no school the next day.


Here's my sleepy baby, sleeping with her Disney on Ice horse. She was too tired to even change into PJ's. 

Happy birthday, Sweet Pea! I hope it was a birthday you will remember for a long time. Xox








No comments:

Post a Comment