Tinsel hijacked Darcy's birthday cake decoration to announce her return.
She positioned herself at the bottom of this slide she made for the reindeer.
Darcy talked about slime to much lately that Tinsel left out all the necessary ingredients one night.
Tinsel and Darcy's doll, Cherry Blossom, roasted marshmallows one night. The used the faux fire I set up for the stockings, but if you look closely, the marshmallows are actually roasted!
Last year in art class Darcy made a pair of elf legs. I kept it to decorate. Tinsel went ane made about 6 more, including her own!
Tinsel and Cherry Blossom climbed the tree.
Tinsel found these gold snowflakes I left out, strung them together and added them to my snowflake lights like a swing.
Coloring
Tinsel and Cherry Blossom helped Darcy make some borax crystals for her teachers.
Sweet!
Tinsel left this count down on the bathroom door.
Tinsel "fixed" her doll's hair.
Chef Tinsel made elf-sized cookies!
Tea party at Nanna's.
A note from Tinsel and Flynn, her reindeer (bottom left, wearing Darcy's elf hat). They went to the North Pole to get her some reindeer food for Christmas Eve. They also the string of Santa lights I left out to make crafts with, as they haven't worked for about three years. I guess elves really are magic, because there they are, WORKING!
Doing some knitting.
Thanks Tinsel
Doing her laundry.




No comments:
Post a Comment