Christmas morning at home.
Kevin, Cameron, Darcy, Mrs. McB and me. Oh and some Christmas coffee, too.
I so badly wanted to spoil the kids this year, they are kids for such a short time! For so many years the budget has been so small that I had to rely on Santa and others purchasing things and I did my best to make things they needed or wanted.
This year Cameron asked for very little and what he asked for were reasonable and neat. He wanted a walking stick, a watch (practical), some books, movies and some candy. Amongst family members we were able to divide and conquer!
Darcy did have an extensive list, but her requests were well thought out and she asked for gifts to spoil all of our pets!
Somehow, with more work the last few months, planning, careful spending and Black Friday deals - I was able to spoil them all (Santa helped, too 😉)!!
Grandmaman gave Cam her walking stick that is a natural branch, cleaned, whittled and finished by one of Kevin's Uncle many, many years ago.
Thursday's first Christmas with us!
Christmas at Nanna's
Kevin got brighter this Christmas! Mom found these really night (and bright!) flashlights that you can hang and are magnetic. They also have different intensities and fold down to a small size.
(Update March 2018: Kevin uses his at work and LOVES it!)
Mom got this art projector for Cameron.
Happy kids!
Mom got this snow globe for Darcy.
Darcy asked Santa for JJ the Pugging Pug twice, but I guess he just couldn't find one. This year Mommy came through thanks to Amazon and Black Friday Deals!!! WOOT WOOT.
I got this solar light snowman birdfeeder for mom.
They like it!
Tradition: We must watch A Christmas Story sometime during the holidays!!
A new one for my collection.
Darcy used some of her new gifts from Bum right away!
No comments:
Post a Comment