Our room was lovely and everything went very smoothly through the ceremony, which took place outside at the water's edge. It was a beautiful setting for the stunning bride and her handsome groom.

Our room and our princess all ready for the wedding.

Everything went smoothly during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Darcy even spent quite a bit of time without Mommy!
Darcy and Lisa.
Supper was a bit of a different story...Darcy did not eat very well and insisted on nursing, so my supper got cold while I took care of her. When Kevin had eaten he took her for a walk and so I could have my supper, which was very good, even though it was cold! Shortly after supper my mom volunteered to babysit in our room so Kevin and I could have a chance to mingle and dance.
Darcy had perfect timing, waking up just as we were leaving the reception...and I was sneaking food from the midnight buffet back to my mom..:-)
From then on it was a sleepless night for everyone, but Kevin...Mom was sleeping on a "rock pile" in the pull-out bed, and Darcy woke every 20 minutes or so all night long.
All-in-all we really enjoyed the wedding and I'm prepared for the next major outing with my Sweet Pea!!
No comments:
Post a Comment