Friday, August 7, 2009

St Jean (June 24) - 36 weeks

Our friend Mark installed an extension to my mom's wharf and recently docked his beautiful new (well new to him) inboard motor boat at it. Today Kevin helped Mark and his girlfriend try to fix a leak in it - oh my! I also got to go for a ride in it. It's been a loooooong time since I got a trip around Lake Barron in a speed boat! I really enjoyed it, even though I was nervous about leaving Darcy with Nanna. I was expecting her to be in a meltdown by the time I got back...but she was totally happy with Nanna! :-D



Little feet!



My little bathing beauty in her dragoinfly bikini and sun hat. What a cute little ruffle bum!!

We attempted swimming with Darcy again today, but the water is still pretty cold. She pulled her feet up pretty much as soon as they touched the water. She was not upset, just not wuite ready yet. Towards the end of the day it was really hot and I did dunk her into the water a little deeper. She liked it once, but not the second time!

Me and my Sweet Pea!
Today marked my first official swim of the season. The water is cold, but refreshing on a hot day like today and it felt wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment