Monday, August 22, 2011

Saturday, June 18, 2011: Brian & Hilary

Kevin had to work this morning, but was back in time to eat lunch out on the wharf with us.

.
Darcy and I went kayaking together.
.
Brian and Hilary came for a visit today. Darcy asked Hilary to do her nails with her Dora nail polish and then asked, “Who is him?” pointing at Brian.





.
.
Before long she was smitten with Brian! She even asked him to pick her up – this is something she normally only asks Mommy & Daddy. WOW!

Darcy and Brian fished together.  They caught a small fish and Darcy touched it!  



The literacy council supper was tonight, which mom went to and I donated a photo to. My photo went for $65 to a fellow photographer who paid me a nice compliment. She told me my mom that I “have the eye.”

Dora the Explore Nail Polish and Ring Set - 5 Each


No comments:

Post a Comment