Monday, October 14, 2013

Smitten with Kitten!

August 8, 2013

Got up because I heard the girls get up and I thought they might wake up Cameron. I found Marina standing preacriously on a chair in the kitchen trying to reach the bowls. If you know our cottage, you know storage space is at a premium and as such virtually everything is hard to get at. I'm pretty sure I would be getting up to the sound of dishes smashing if I had slept a minute longer. It was sweet of them to try and get their own bowls of cereal, but they ended up with scrambled eggs, which they like better!

The kids played some games and then we all went out to swim, fish, kayak, pedal boat...

Taylor and Logan came down, too. They fished a bit and then used to pedal boat to search for their lost lures. They caught a fish with a piece of cheese!!

Kevin took Taylor for a tube ride. Logan went, too. Even Lisa and Darren went for a ride! 

Mom, Darcy and I went down to Bum's as he is giving her the black kitten for her birthday. We brought him home and he mewed all the way. There were all kinds of people at Mom's for supper and he was so friendly! His name is Mocha Lovey as he his black with brown tips. 


Brent, Taylor and Andrew had to leave to go back home today.

Cameron went for a sleepover at Logan's.




No comments:

Post a Comment