Friday, January 10, 2014

A surprise for Kevin's birthday - update

I've been working on a scrapbook as a gift for Kevin for his birthday, which is Monday.

I did not have time to work on it leading up to or during the Christmas holidays, so I've been working on it for the past week. The problem is keeping is hidden from Kevin. Since I've been working or otherwise occupied during the day, that only leaves nighttime when Kevin is asleep. Hence, it is not my best scrapbooking work, but it preserves the memories nonetheless. 

I have everything spread out on the guest bed (which is in the office) and I cover it up with an old table cloth to hide it without having to put everything away and Kevin has so far just assumed it's photography / cardmaking stuff. Phew!


link to stills: http://dizzyfordragonflies.blogspot.ca/2015/01/kevins-scrapbook.html

 


I had to stop the video and look at the scrapbook with Kevin, but I wish I had filmed some of his reactions. He was really surprised and amazed.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment