Today we celebrated Christmas with Kevin's family.
Tante Louise thanking Darcy for her gift (some chocolates and a homemade Christmas decoration) and giving her a kiss. She is such a sweet lady.
Left: Cameron when opening a gift
Right: Cameron when not opening a gift...
seriously I think he got bored at one point listening to us all talking different conversations at the same time.
Eva (in green), Louise, Cecile (Kevin's mom, standing) and Cathy. Eva and Cathy are Kevin's aunts on his dad's side and Louise is on his mom's side.
We had Cecile's delicious chicken pot pie and lots of other goodies followed by a Christmas log with candles in it for my birthday. :-)
We enjoyed and ate so much no one had room for homemade sugar pie, that's OK, because Kevin got to bring the whole pie home. :-D
Darcy took this great picture of Grandpa!
Darcy also took these silly pictures of me...

...and this nice one.
Future Photographer
fun photo with my iPad.
After celebrating Christmas I headed to my mom's to celebrate my birthday. I started yesterday, though. Kevin and I went out last night for supper (major Junk food!) and a movie. We saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
My first thought about this movie is how visually beautiful it is. The cinematography, the scenery, the style, even the way the opening credits are displayed...all very well done. There are some slow moments, but they are important to the feel of the movie and the story. There are some really funny moments, too, which Kevin and I are still laughing about. The ending is just perfect...you'll have to see it to know what it is.
My triple-layered birthday cake!! Thank you Mom!
Birthday Tree.
After buying me an iPad for Christmas, Mom still spoiled me on my birthday! I must have been a good girl this year. It was a hard year, so this Christmas and birthday were especially great and truly appreciated.
Uncle Bum came for supper - parmesan squares followed by Mom's homemade lasagne, garlic bread, and salad. Lisa and Brent joined us for cake and drinks, too. We had a lovely evening! Darcy and I had a sleepover, too.












No comments:
Post a Comment