Wednesday, January 16, 2019

March Break 2018


WHOOHOO MARCH BREAK!!

March Break started out with a Brownie sleepover. The theme was CHOCOLATE. 
Thursday is helping again.

Indoor camping at the sleepover.

Darcy invented her own chocolate bar and marketing.

Chocolate chip archeology

painting with chocolate pudding.



March 4, 2018
Day 2
Darcy and I went to Nanna's to watch the Oscars.


First it was Thursday, now Lovey is on my shoulder. 
Darcy and I went to Nanna's to watch the Oscars.



  March 5, 2018
Day 3 of March Break saw us wake up from another sleepover, visit family, eat junk food, and complete another badge. Amelia did Darcy's makeup. 


The smooth ice of the arena was nice - we are used to the bumpy park ice!

March 6, 2018

Day 4: skating and gymnastics.


March 7, 2018
Darcy's Nabi tablet stopped working properly because certain built-in apps no longer work in Canada. I contacted them to find out what was happening and how we could fix. Unfortunately, Since Mattel took over Nabi they phased out the licensing in Canada; there was nothing to do, but they sent Darcy some Mattel gift cards. Shopping spree!

Darcy and I working on another badge - hiking in the park.

March 8, 2018
Day 6
Darcy is about to go on her first train ride! 
She looks sad because we still have 15 minutes to wait.

Train ride!

Disney on Ice is always great. 







No comments:

Post a Comment