Indoor spring training
May 15, 2018:
Darcy and I are ready for baseball season!
May 15, 2018:
First game of the season
June 2, 2018:
RUUUUUN!!
June 10, 2018:
A little humour:
June 28, 2018:
It tastes best when it’s VICTORY ICE CREAM!! ⚾️⚾️⚾️
July 7, 2018:
Darcy's on deck
July 20, 2018:
As much as I love Darcy, love baseball ⚾️ and love that Darcy loves baseball, it’s Friday night, it’s 31 degrees ☀️ and I do not want to leave the lake!!!! Ball game in Ste Sophie tonight.
This time a “Magic Potion” tastes better when it’s Victory Ice Cream!
July 23, 2018:
Victory Ice Cream tastes great, but Victory First Home Run Ice Cream tastes better!!!!😃⚾️♥️
August 1, 2018:
Darcy as catcher - not her favorite position, but she does it because she's a team player.
August 2, 2018:
Swing batter, batter, batter....
August 3, 2018
Well, it was consolation ice cream, but the ice cream here always tastes great. Maple soft serve, hers dipped in maple white chocolate and mine dipped in milk chocolate. 🍦 🍦 ⚾️ ⚾️
August 8, 2018: Friday night game.
It was hot, I was tired, but there was a beautiful sunset behind the field. Our Dodgers were defeated, but they still made some good plays!
Nanna came to Darcy's game, they are deep in conversation.
August 11, 2018:
This victory slush tastes particularly great! Darcy and her terrific ball team won a must win match today! We continue into the quarter finals tomorrow. I am sooo proud of these kids!!
August 12, 2018:
Dodgers Moustique B1 needed to win to stay in the finals, so would it be their last game of the season?
Last game of the season was a close one.
Darcy and her teammates played their hearts out, but lost by one point.
⚾️Last bit of ball for 2018⚾️ Trophies and a mini-match ⚾️











No comments:
Post a Comment