Friday, August 18, 2023

November 2020

 Dear Darcy,




Nov 8, 2020 •

The day started great, then a nasty surprise on the boat, then seeing you having fun at camp made my day better. This helped too.


Big crack on the foot of the motot :-(












Nov 8, 2020 •

What a gorgeous sunset while I waited for you to finish your swimming lesson.


View of the sunset over the fence at the back of our yard

Sunset reflected off the Jeep in the Maxi parking lot.


Weekend yummies!!












Nov 16, 2020 • 

I FINALLY finished this book!! 10 months it took me to read it. It was a good book, not as good as the other Kingsolver books I have read, though. I think 10 months is more a reflection of what my life has been like for the past year, rather than of the book.











Nov 26, 2020 • 

Blackie is settling in nicely, mostly in your bed! He comes to see me in bed sometimes, too. He's learned to jump up on the desk beside the computer and give head bumps.





Remembering our sweet Eric. 



Some things we've enjoyed watching together:















No comments:

Post a Comment