Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cabane a sucre




Kevin went to help his friend install the chimneys and boiling pans at his cabane a sucre (sugar shack) on Saturday. Kevin, Cameron, Darcy and I went along to enjoy the sunny day. Our friends Todd & Severine joined us there a little later, too. While Todd gave a helping hand, Severine joined us on a walk along some of the trails.





Darcy got hungry so we had to retreat to the Jeep for a snack!

Todd & Severine came over for supper. I guess Darcy was really pleased as she showered Sev with kisses! Nanna also stopped in for a quick visit and brought us an early (and much needed) Easter gift - a stainless steel garbage can with a pedal! It's wonderful!!







On Sunday Cameron "helped" me clean up his old exersaucer for Darcy. It had been stored for about 3-4 years, so I put it in the shower stall to give it a good rinse! Cameron supervised asking "pourquoi tu fais ca Angie?" In this video Darcy still hasn't quite figured out that she can spin around and bounce up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment