In a happy green top, day before St. Pat's.
You received a St. Patrick's Day card from Nanna. Here you are reading...more like eating...it.
St. Paddy's Day started out in a rush to get my doctor's appointment on time. Of course, you picked today to sleep in. I actually started making noises in the bedroom to gently wake you up! While you slept I had time to brush my teeth and put in my contacts, but I didn't dare go downstairs to shower, for you would surely awake the minute the water started. By the time we left you were fed, clean, and dressed in your green "Mommy's Lucky Charm" top, and although I managed to shower, I had not taken my pill, eaten or had anything to drink! Since it was sunny and warm I decided to walk, but we had about 5 minutes to get there...we made it in 8!
Mommy's Lucky Charm top...tired out Mommy!
After the doctor's appointment we enjoyed our walk home, making a couple stops along the way. The rest of the day was fairly uneventful.
Sound asleep after a walk in the stroller.





This is a beautiful picture of Darcy.
ReplyDeleteGreen suits your daughter, Angie. Darcy is all smiles as usual.
ReplyDelete