Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last week of February: 4 1/2 mos.


Cameron decided to "read" to Darcy, which was very sweet. She loves to watch him do anything, so she loved it.



This is a trio one will often find in front of the computer, as I blog, ebay, facebook or hotmail :-)
Sometimes it's Tigger, but usually Eric, as pictured here. Needless to say, my lap goes numb...they weigh nearly 20 lbs each!!!



SO CUTE!!!



She really is! She lights up when Daddy comes home.



The first picture of all 4 of us. This was taken while we were all dancing around the kitchen. If we eat supper early enough, we turn up the music and dance while cleaning up after supper.




BTW, oatmeal is not reccomended for babies under 7 months old!!! When the 2nd and 3rd nights after starting the oatmeal were sleepless and gassy...I knew something was amiss and stopped! Then I found out that although the box says beginner, less than 6 months, IT'S NOT TRUE! So we're back to rice morning and night until all the tummy trouble has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment