Monday, November 22, 2010

July 28th: rocks, TTFN, bubbles and a crab dance

July 28th, 2010.
This morning we went to Amelia's grandparents' house and painted rocks with her. Amelia is very creative and talented. Cameron had some really great ideas for his rocks and some branches, too. He painted a series of 2 pieces of wood with sunrise and sunset! I helped Darcy paint some rocks, too.
.
When we came from rock painting, it was time to say good-bye (for now) to Ted, Jill & Brody. Darcy wasn't too happy about something...
.

...a bear of alpaca fur made things better. This is the softest thing I've ever touched! Ted & Jill were very kind to bring a bear for each of the kids - THANK YOU! Darcy and Cameron still sleep with their bears.
.

This is the 3rd photo of all 4 of us in existence.
If anyone out there has a photo of all four of us, please send me a copy! 3 photos in 2 years is not enough!
.

Kevin and I fooling around.

.

Marjorie, Kevin, Angie & Jill.
.

Later that day Kevin's parents came for a visit.

.
In the first video Cameron is blowing bubbles. Darcy says "Mommy" a few times, making sure I'm not missing the bubbles.
.

In the second video Darcy tries to blow bubbles. I got a "touchable" bubble kit and it's very sticky and you'll see that she has it all over her face. You'll also see Darcy do a crab dance (a la Captain Jon of the Time Bandit). When you hear her say "go-go" she is referring to a squirrel or a chipmunk.





No comments:

Post a Comment