Monday, November 1, 2010

July 14, 15, & 16, 2010 - HECTIC

July 14 was bookclub night and as usual, mom hosted with her annual summer BBQ. It was a nice day, and started to rain just in time for her guests to arrive! Darcy came down with a 24 hour fever that night too. I had no choice but to work the next 2 as the only 2 other people that do my job, were on vacation. My mom and Auntie Carol babysat.
She was fine the next night, thank goodness, as the next day I had to go set-up for the summer showing of Arts Morin Heights, plus go to a volunteer supper for Nourri-Source.
.
The day after that, Friday, was Kevin's and my last day of work before our summer vacation - YAY!! Friday night was also the vernissage for Arts Morin Heights, but I missed most of it due to overtime work. I did manage to get there in time for the speaches and a glass of wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment