Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oct 29, 2011: playing outside and a Halloween party


The pictures above and below are going to be part of an annual series. The tree in the pictures were planted last fall with Grandmaman and Grandpapa in our backyard. 1 tree is for Darcy and 1 is for Cameron - I don't know who's is who's, so we took a picture of both trees with both kids!





After some fun playing on the swings, it was time to get to work.


I assembled the work crew and we began raking leaves.


My work crew helped me rake up a lot of leaves into a really big pile, but then they went and jumped in it!


The work crew seemed to be on break quite a bit!



After working hard all day, Darcy and I went to Erin's Halloween party.

Little Red Riding Hood and Princess Darcy.


 The decorations were really "skoopy", as Darcy called it.


An ogre, Little Red Riding Hood and the woodsperson. Quite the family portrait!

No comments:

Post a Comment