Sunday, November 6, 2011

October 22, 2011: Maya's Ranch B-day party

 Today we celebrated Maya's 5th birthday the old west way!

 
Gabriel & Mommy who has pneumonia!
What a brave and strong mom to go through with Maya's ranch party.
I'm sure you are Maya's hero, Meli!!

Playing on the trampoline. In the center it's Philippe and his daughter.
I met Philippe waaaay back at John Abbott College, when he was friends with Mark.
He is now married to one of Melissa's friends!

Darcy on the trampoline. I suffered several heart attacks.


The awesome party room! Air hockey, basket ball, magnetic darts,
chalk board, fooz ball, popcorn, coloring books...


Another brave mommy attending with Sofia and...

...a 2 week old baby! Alex is adorable!
The cowgirl - birthday girl
waiting for her pony ride!






That`s one happy cowgirl birthday girl!!!

Darcy petting the pony.

Darc`s turn for a pony ride! Now she wants a pony from Santa Claus for Christmas.

Charlotte.

This fella spent the afternoon with us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA!!!!!!
Thank you Melissa & Jason for a wonderful day!

1 comment: