Darcy has begun to speak french again! I am very happy that she is learning french. She has had a good understanding of french along the way, but when her English vocabulary exploded she stopped staying french words. Now she is saying them again and using them correctly and she wants to learn more words!
In the past 2 weeks these are some of the words she had used:
fini ("Mama, I'm fini, that means done.")
chercher ("I'm going to go chercher my doll.")
manger
tien
merci ("mexi")
oui
coucher
bouche
chien
chat
fromage
rouge, bleu, jaune, orange, rose, vert...
un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six...
s'il vous plait (sort of)
Tonight we went over the names of many shapes in english, french and spanish. She is really eager!
Kevin is once again up north. He was in Akulivik again Thursday to Saturday and now he's in Ivujivik. He was supposed to be home tomorrow, but now it's looking like at least Wednesday. He said it is around -20 up there and there was a huge snow storm today - he couldn't see more than a few feet away.
No comments:
Post a Comment