Saturday, November 2, 2013

Aug 18-19, 2013

Aug 18: Waterskiing
 
We borrowed a training waterski and Darcy tried it today. She tried a few times and actually went a few yards with her knees bent (kind of butt-skimming).
 
Marina tried and got it really quick! She'll be on regular skis next year!
 
I was next and did my first dock start is years! Awesome!
 
 
 
 
 
Cam and Darcy talking about an imaginary friend's ashes (Darcy calls them "sparks")
 


 
Cam and Darcy found a big beautiful dragonfly on a towel (see pic at beginning) and they were both able to gently touch it.


A swim then time to get ready for Baseball.


Baseball starts in 15 minutes and I realize Darcy's shoes are too small! I luckily found a pair of hand-me-downs that fit - phew!


 
Darcy played well!!! Kevin came to pick up Cam just in time to see Darcy's last turn at bat.

Darcy saw the full moon on the way. She also saw the first star and said, "Star light star bright." Poor tired monkey - carry her to bed.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment