Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sept 7, 2013: baseball - end of season party

Yesterday was Darcy's 1st day back at daycare since July and no fuss! Aahhh Mommy`s heart feels good!
We stayed overnight at the cottage last night...bbrrrr!
 
Darcy and I went with Nanna to the Morin Heights flea market this morning. It`s the last one of the season and the first one I was able to make it to.
 
 
 
In the afternoon we attended the end of season party for Lachute Minor League Baseball at Carillon Park.

 
Darcy has seen the hydro-electric dam from the ferry a few times, today she saw it from a closer vantage point.

That is supper in the old oil tank... it's a WHOLE pig. I have to admit the meat was delicious, but the image was not very kid friendly. Especially when they brought the pig into the dining tent to carve it and left the head sagging off the spit right where we had to line up to fill our plates. I know some kids refused to eat the meat, but not Darcy!

Darcy getting her medal from her coach.


Izzy & Darcy. Way to go girls!

Izzy and Darcy got pretty bored waiting around for the older kids to get their awards, so we got creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment