Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Darcy's Barbie Birthday Party

Sofia
 
Saturday October 12, 2013
Darcy's Barbie Birthday Party....was almost cancelled.
 
Olivia & Ariane.
 
Saturday morning Darcy awoke with a low fever. She was otherwise fine - no coughing or runny nose, acting normal.
I cantacted all the parents and let them know she had a fever, but I was going ahead with the party and that if they didn't want to bring their child, we would understand.
 
I didn't want to postpone as a Kevin was scheduled for hernia surgery a few days later and I wasn't sure how long it would be before we could re-schedule the party.
 
Everyone came to the party!!! YAY!!!!
 

Birthday girl opening a present.

Jessica (Miranda's older sister)

Blowing out the candles

5 layers in the Barbie cake. YUMMMY!!!

Brooke, Darcy & Marina

Marina

Olivia

Gabriel

Alex

Melissa & Gabriel
 
Darcy had a great party and it seemed like it was over too fast, especially after so many days of prep.
She was spoiled with many, many Barbies and Barbie-related gifts and much more! What a Lucky girl. Thank you to everyone!!
 
 
Melissa's blog about our wonderful day:
http://lesaventuresdegabrieletmaya.blogspot.ca/2013/10/darcy-is-5-years-old-oct-2013.html

Making the Barbie Cake:
http://dizzyfordragonflies.blogspot.ca/2015/01/making-barbie-cake.html

No comments:

Post a Comment