MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
Getting the cookies, Elf doughnuts and drinks ready for Santa.
Elf dougnuts (Cheerios) for Santa's elves.
Darcy left a sweet note.
"Dear Santa I Love U, Darcy"
Santa wrote her back!!!!!
Santa filled our stockings!
Getting ready for our stockings - Mommy & Daddy need a coffee!
Tigger checking out the gifts.
A Santa Key chain.
Cool glasses that made snowman shapes when you look through them.
Darcy got a nice plaid baseball cap and a pair of flip flops!
Santa hat is so cute on her!
Cameron got a Minecraft calendar!
AT MOM'S:
Lovey in Darcy's box of goodies.
Uncle Bum got Lovey a present....HE LOVES IT!!!!!
"These gloves are like wearing blankets, they are so soft."
Uncle Bum got us all a new towel! Thank you!
A NEW BARBIE!!!
Bum & David
The cat is in there!
Erasable colored pencils - how cool!
Collector's edition Barbie with a certificate of authenticity. She loved it so much she sleeps with it.
Lovey!!!
Chloe & Ballet Barbie
We had an absolutely wonderful Christmas!!
Finger puppet gloves.
HALO!!! Cameron was really happy!
THE PLAYMOBIL HOTEL. She was so happy she threw herself of the box kicking her legs and shreiking! Now that's a good reaction!
I made mom a book with photos of all of her Christmas décorations. I filled in as much as I knew, but left blank lines so she can fill in any important information (age, who it was from atc).
Lovey is tired out!
Thank you so much to everyone for the lovey gifts, but especially to Mom who made me cry when I opened a box and there was an iPad Inside!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! The food was out of this world and we took our time and really enjoyed it. Yes, we had a lot of cleaning up to do, Kevin helped prepare some of the food and did some dishes, too. And we just left the mess so we could play with the kids, eat our dessert and enjoy the company of our family. Mom and I finally finished the last dishes at 2 a.m.!






























No comments:
Post a Comment