Wednesday, September 10, 2014

June 21, 2014 - Amelia's surprise party - updated



This morning, despite an empty tank on the lawn mower, I managed to mow the lawn at the cottage and at Mom’s after finding some questionable fuel in the garage. I think it dates back to when my dad was alive!!

My Goddaughter, Amelia, graduated from grade 6, but the school only gave out so many tickets per child to attend. As such, we (and others) could not attend, so her parents threw her a surprise party!

The guests arrived while Amelia was gone to a friend's birthday party. We decorated and prepared the snacks, then her father left to pick her up.

Colby & Darcy waiting for Amelia to arrive.
 
They got bored, it took a little while...she was getting her nails done (at the party)!

 

HERE SHE IS!!! She looks confused, rather than surprised.
 
CONGRATULATIONS AMELIA!!
 
 
Kevin and I also got a tour of Chrissy and Gary’s new house – very nice!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment