The flower girls at the beach.
The beach was wonderful, but the deer flies were awful, I killed over 20 in a couple of hours. We swam, built sand castles and played.
Gillian's little brother with Grandma Myrna.
I decided to take you and Gillian out to see The Secret Life of Pets tonight. We had about a 45 minute drive to get to the movie theatre, but you girls enjoyed the ride. As we walked toward the ticket counter I knew something was wrong because they were not showing the movie in their listings for that night; only the french version. I double checked the schedule on their website with my phone and sure enough it should be playing. I pointed this out to the clerk, she appologized and asked us if we could just wait a moment. The owner came over, appologized again and offered for us to go watch any movie for free that night. He gave you each a bag of popcorn and gave me 4 free movie passes for a future date. Wow! Talk about customer service!
Despite all these offers, you were very disappointed and didn't want to see any of the other movies playing that night...so no movie for us.







No comments:
Post a Comment