Tuesday, November 22, 2016

July 31, 2016

Cam came back from a trip to Niagara with his and he had lots to tell us! 

Darcy and I swam around in our tubes and went to say hi to one of the neighbors. Then Patrick, our other neighbor came by in his boat. Darcy got on the tube with his daughter and I hopped in the boat! Darcy LOVED it. 


Darcy's doll went for a swim, too.

Later on we went to Mark's to take him for a ski. He did a dock start and when he said, "go" I quickly realized something was wrong and yelled, "Stop!" Mark was in the water, not skiiing, the rope was in the water...what the heck happened, did the rope break. The Kevin and I realized that the tow bar had ripped right out of the floor of the boat. 

While Mark and Kevin set to work fixing it, Darcy, Cam and I swam to the beach. When the floor and tow bar was repaired Mark went for a ski to test it - all good! 

The bare plywood is the newly repaired section.

I was going to ski, too. But just as we dropped off Mark the oil alarm went off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment