Early morning boat ride.
This morning while the girls were off in the pedal boat a chickadee flew into a window and plummeted to the ground. I despairingly picked it up and expected it's little head to flop, but to my delight it lifted its head! I held it a little while as it recovered from shock. Colby gently petted it. Eventually it flew off.
That's Darcy water skiiing!!! Like mama, like daughter!! Colby also got up on skis!!!
video here: https://youtu.be/0DLhn8UJbLM
Charla and I went water skiiing, too.
Charla, Amelia, Darcy and I headed out to the beach for some fabulicious girl time.
We weren't there very long when we were invaded. Kevin showed up with a boat load of 6 people!
Kevin is actually in the water!
Cam's friend Justin came over, too.
Cousin love!
It was a great weekend. Everyone was sunburned and I was completely exhausted, but it was worth it.









No comments:
Post a Comment