My mom bought Darcy the cage and it arrived just two days before our appointment to adopt a pair of budgies from the SPCA. The next day we got a message that one of the birds was sick and we could not adopt the pair.
The following weekend was Darcy's 8th birthday and although we did not have the birds, Darcy still had a great birthday. On Saturday she had her Harry Potter party. Sunday was her birthday and also Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's.
Darcy wearing her gift wrap.
A great view for dinner.
Strawberry birthday pie.
Surprise!
Darcy loves her new Newberry doll from Nanna
The following Day I got an email from petfinder that there was a new pair of budgies available. I emailed the SPCA again and asked if we could adopt them. We were told we were second on the waiting list and they would get back to us. Thursday came and I had not heard anything, so I thought I would just send a little reminder that we were waiting to hear back. Friday we got the go ahead, so we booked the first appointment for Saturday morning!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment