Monday, February 27, 2017

Zig Zag Zoo (Sept 16, 2016)

Ped day fun!


I took Darcy and a friend to an indoor playground/ play structure. They got me climbing rope ladders, shimmying through tunnels (which in sock feet is not easy!) going over, under and through obstacles, and sliding down big slides.


The view from above! I crawled through that strappy tunnel!






I had visions of something similar in about ten years, but in a pink Jeep! 




 
A video  including me trying to keep up with them!






Time for a break in the massage chairs!

That night Kev, Cam, Darcy and I went up to the lake.
I went out with my mom and her cousin Pat. We had supper at St Hubert ( second time this summer!) and went to see Bridget Jones's Baby. I laughed to hard I cried. 

Amelia and Charla came up to the lake while I was gone and Charla joined us for Spanish Coffees when we got back. Kevin had a nice bonfire going.

The next day Darcy and I braved the water - 68F before we all headed home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment