Sunday, February 26, 2017

Labour Day Weekend 2016

Friday September 2 was my first day back to school. Kevin spent the day helping Mark up at his cottage. Yesterday I mowed our hay field AKA our backyard.

 
I had to go slowly to avoid my little friends.
the Skinny Fish docked at our wharf



Saturday September 3
Charla and family plus mutual friends were at the cottage today. We have no boat, but Mark lent us the Skinny Fish to take some of our guests on a tour of the lake.

(Some people don't like boats!)

We had a great day, ate wonderful food and finished off with a bon fire.

Darcy's front tooth is very wiggly!!
 
Adult root beer!!!
 
I love my hydrangeas


Mama!!

 
 Sunday September 4 was Uncle Bum's birthday:
 
Happy Birthday!

Cameron

Diving for treasures

 

Rocky, Bullwinkle and Irish Mike

Old buddies
 
 Monday September 6 - pretty hard to leave this:
 
I am tired out, but we had a wonderful long weekend...now back to reality!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment