Darcy and I blew up balloons and wrote numbers 1 to 6 on them. These were her countdown to midnight - every hour from 6:00 she got to pop a balloon. FUN!
Darcy with out 2016 jar. At the start of 2016 I got out a jar and we would write something good that happened each day. That went well for about 2 months, then we started to forget. We left the jar at home while we were at the cottage all summer, too. The jar was pretty full anyway, so lots of good happened in 2016!
Here are some of my favorites.
Darcy got to be a beekeeper at Intermiel with Sparks (Girl Guides)
Darcy got a loose tooth and got 8/8 on her spelling test
Lots of snow, but perfect for snowmen - Bailey, Darcy and I built snowmen in the backyard.
Winter BBQ
Kevin sold his old motorcycle
SNOW DAY
Darcy and I went to see Alvin and Chipmunks: Road Chip and ran into her friends there.
We all sang American Pie in memory of my Dad.
Darcy found a four leaf clover
Cam got 85% on his Bobcat project
Darcy's first "real" haircut.
We went to Colby's birthday party and met Ruby the guinea pig
Skating in Barron Park
Cam gave Kevin an old, functional, Zippo for his birthday
Darcy and I had supper at St Hubert's (free with a gift card) and went to Disney on Ice
Darcy pranked Daddy with a fake ketchup bottle
Darcy had Mme. MC as her grade 2 teacher!!



No comments:
Post a Comment