All dressed up and ready to go
Place des Arts
Nutcracker at the entrance to Salle Wilfred Pelletier
Nutcracker selfie
Right after this we sat down on the bench to look at the pictures, open our coats and decide where to go eat. We got up and headed to supper and I felt in my pocket for my phone, but it wasn't there. I looked in all my pockets, my purse...NO PHONE. We retraced our steps and looked on the bench, but no luck. A woman asks me if I was looking for my phone. When I replied, "Yes'" she said that she saw someone pick it up and take it to the security desk. WOW!! There are still honest, good people out there and I got my phone and more importantly, my pictures, back!
Complexe Desjardins.
The look of awe at the AMAZING Christmas decorations at Complexe Desjardins.
We got a Cool Christmas Surprise we got as we stood by the fountain. We were just in the right place at the right time, as I had no idea this was going to happen. (This video was on FB in December, so you may have already seen it)
We went for a reading of the Nutcracker before the ballet and Darcy got to sit on a comfy pillow in front of this tree.
Unfortunately at this point my battery died and I didn't get any pictures of us at the ballet or of the ballet, but we have wonderful pictures in our minds.
My mom gave Darcy and me the ballet paintings for Christmas. The slipper in the middle is the Sugar Plum Fairy's slipper. We were lucky enough to get a signed slipper from the ballerina that performed in the show we saw!!







No comments:
Post a Comment