Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Last weekend at the lake for 2020

 Dear Darcy,


You, me and Thursday arrived at the lake late Thursday night. PED DAY FRIDAY!! We were a bit late because I had a fundraiser meeting and a meeting with the bank re: the loan for the posts under the cottage.

We did face masks and watched Family Guy.

Friday Sept 25, 2020

Much warmer than last weekend! Waffles for breakfast. We took a nice long walk with Thursday. The colors are just beautiful!

Then I spent 3 hours and 5 minutes on the phone to get possible identity theft straightened out. All is good!! Glad that is settled. 

Cam and Daddy arrived. We had a nice fire. Our neighbor arrived around 11:20 pm and came over. You and Cam had already gone to bed. What is wrong with your guys that you are in bed before your parents on a Friday night?!?!?

Dad, the neighbor and I stayed at the fire until about 1 am. There was a beautiful half moon, stars and it wasn't too cold. 






Saturday Sept 26, 2020

WOW! Sunny, warm and colors!!

We had shorts on!

I had my coffee on the wharf with Thursie.







Our last boat ride until we take it out...

Daddy and Mommy

Cameron and Daddy









Sunday Sept 27, 2020

Dad and I disconnected the hot water tank and the plumbing. That was the final prep for the new posts!



Nice walk with Nanna today.





No comments:

Post a Comment