Sunday morning we went down to Rosemere to Charla's. Daddy was helping Rob move some furniture and the kids and I played with Mia & Cameron. Turned out Chriss & Chris were going to Charla's, too, to help them put together and place new furniture for the kids. Chris helped Charla & Paul with the furniture while Chrissy & I looked after the 4 kids. I'm not sure who had the harder job!
Cam & Mia played with bubbles for a long time. I blew the bubbles and Chrissy made up different ways to try to pop them, like "while hopping like a rabbit". This lasted until you woke from your nap and then Cameron played with sand and Mia did some art with Chrissy. I think Colby was "helping" with the furniture during this.
Darcy wearing Chrissy's Roxy cap. Cameron is eating something...I hope it was a cupcake. Chrissy squinting in sun, since she now had no cap to shade her eyes...Thank you Chrissy for protecting Darcy's noodle!
Later on Cameron and Amelia were playing quietly outside and they hadn't come in for a while, so Paul went to see what they were going. They had decided to make a big mural...in mud...on the side of Charla & Paul's house!!! Good thing it was mud and not paint, not that anyone I know would ever play with paint, or get it on Uncle Peter's house or anything like that...
In the end Mia & Cameron made mud pies, cakes, soups, etc and came in filthy, but very happy!



No comments:
Post a Comment