
.
April 11th (18 months old) Darcy peed on the potty for the first time!! I got really excited and I think I scared her...she did not pee on the potty again for another month!
.
2 new teeth came in the week after that.
.
.
We went for supper at Shannon & Mike's with Nanna & Bev, too. Darcy really liked their cats, not sure they like her, though. Thank you, Shannon and Mike, for a lovely time. Thank you, also, for the adorable Croc slippers - Darcy LOVES them. :-)
.
April 18th we went to see the Butterflies at the Botanical Gardens with Melissa, Maya and Gabriel.
We went for supper at Shannon & Mike's with Nanna & Bev, too. Darcy really liked their cats, not sure they like her, though. Thank you, Shannon and Mike, for a lovely time. Thank you, also, for the adorable Croc slippers - Darcy LOVES them. :-)
.
April 18th we went to see the Butterflies at the Botanical Gardens with Melissa, Maya and Gabriel.
L: Maya, Darcy and Gabriel. R: Darcy taking in her surroundings.
.
.

This butterfly landed on Meli's bum and stayed there for a long time!
.
.

.
.
April 24th, I got a grown-up night out with the ladies for a local dinner theatre. It had us in stitches all night and the food was delicious, too! Darcy stayed home with Daddy.
.
.

This butterfly landed on Meli's bum and stayed there for a long time!
.
.

.
.
April 24th, I got a grown-up night out with the ladies for a local dinner theatre. It had us in stitches all night and the food was delicious, too! Darcy stayed home with Daddy.




No comments:
Post a Comment