
July 10 was the 3 year anniversary of the day we re-met. I say re-met, as we had known each other when we were teenagers, but not seen each other for over a decade.
We spent part of the day at the cottage enjoying the nice weather and we went to the fair for the end of the day. The fair was a fitting place to be on our anniversary, as although it is not where we re-met, it is where we knew the fates had intended for us to be together!

I either didn't take any photos at the fair, or I forget where I stored them...if I find any I'll add them later.
Darcy went on the carousel for the first time. We went in one of the teacups and the attendant spun us a lot and she loved it!!
We also went in the Berry-go-Round with Cameron and Darcy liked it better than Cam! We eventually got Cameron to go on some of the big kid rides (the ones he was tall enough for) with my friend Nancy's son. Once he tried it he loved it!
We also went to see the demolition derby. I think Kevin was the only one
that didn't really enjoy it. Darcy and Cam got a kick out of all the loud revving and crashing. I had fond memories of derbies past with my dad.We also played a few games, we particularly like bowling. We won the kids a few toys and we all went home tired and happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment