Friday, April 29, 2011

April 16: Terrible-Two's-Day!

Today was quite a day. Swimming with Darcy at 8:00. Cameron had karate at 9:30. Then I needed to go get some groceries and Darcy wanted to come with me.

I asked and asked and asked for her to get ready, knowing if I picked her up and started getting her ready we'd have a Miss Independent Melt-down. In the end Mommy got sick of asking and issued an ultimatum, which required me actually sticking to it and so I left.

I just went outside, I didn't actually go to the store without her, but she got the point.

Shopping went OK.

We had lunch when we got back and had The Bagel Incident. I made a bagel to share with her, but I had the audacity to cut her half into 2 pieces. "Me want the circle!!!!" I gave her my half, which wasn't cut in 2, heavens, there was a bite out of it!!! So, that wasn't good enough either. Much crying and whining caused a time out for both of us! She still talks about crying over the bagel.

Despite the terrible two's, we had some good times, too.




Darcy has figured out that she can use her step in the wash room to reach the tap and fill her glass with water. Here she is at the kitchen sink with her step, but she can't reach the tap to fill up her cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment