This morning Darcy and I went to see Rowan, and of course, her parents. I am Erin's "Marraine" and I am so pleased and happy for them that everything is going well.
| Darcy wearing all her jewellery! |
When I got home Brian and Hilary had dropped in for a visit. Silly Hilary took Cameron to Giant Tiger and he came back with a remote control dinosaur. Thank you, Hilary!
| Mom, Bum, Brian, Hilary, Darcy, Cameron & Kevin. |
We were expected at my mom's for supper with my cousin, Shannon, so we invited them to come along, too. It was a good decision - we had a great time. It was an impromtu party! My mom's ham and roasted potatoes were absolutely delicious - yummmmmmmmm!!
Cam discovered the iPhone when Hilary let him play a game on hers. Kevin and I just had visions of $$$ everytime he "touched", i.e. hit, the phone to make it do what it was supposed to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment