Monday, June 6, 2011

June 4, 2011: Darcy's first sleepover and a flea market adventure!


So Friday night Darcy slept over an Nanna's house. This was not her first sleepover at Nanna's, but it was her first sleepover without Mommy or Daddy!!  It was a bit weird to not have her to get dressed and make breakfast for in the morning!  Everything went very well, but Nanna did not get much sleep.






Kevin and I were right next door at the cottage packing the Jeep up a bit more and catching a couple hours sleep before heading to the flea market for 6:00.

I had WAY TOO MUCH STUFF!!! I couldn't fit it all on the clothes rack and the table. I had to use the tarp on the ground to make myself even more space, plus boxes of books and toys on the ground in front.

I sold most of the big stuff- a table, toddler bed, change table, change pad, bath seat...so that made it a lot easier to pack up at the end of the day. I sold some of the baby clothes, some books and toys, all of the jig saw puzzles, toddler dishes and my Melamine dish set.

To my detriment, there were at least 3 other tables with baby stuff and baby clothes!

Behind the man in the striped shirt there is a man in black shirt carrying bag pipes...can you make it out? My mom and Kevin thought he was carrying bag pipes as he approached my table, but it's a blue bag with a crocket set sticking out of it.
I sold enough to have an empty box and 3 empty bags at the end of the day, but very little cash...LOL! After paying for the table, breakfast, a couple of drinks (we were at the Legion after all) and buying a  few things for Darcy...I had less than $10!

Oh well, at least I ended on the plus side!

No comments:

Post a Comment