![]() |
| Today Darcy and I attended a Halloween activity at Centre de la Nature in Laval with Charla & Colby and his pre-school. |
![]() |
![]() ![]() |
| The Jack-o-lanterns. |
![]() |
| We walked through the farm. Here are some spoiled cats! |
![]() |
| MOOOOO! |
![]() |
| These goats just kept posing for the camera! |
![]() |
| Calf of the cow in the other picture. |
![]() |
| Kayaks |
![]() |
| Darcy "walking" with the geese. |
![]() |
| The train ride was really neat! Charla and I did not explect to go on the ride, but at the last minute there was room for us. I would definitely recommend Centre de la Nature for a family outing. There are 2 playgrounds, the farm, green houses, walking trails, a large pond with geese, ducks, and a swan where you can rent a kayak or pedal boat in the summer, the train ride and there is also a miniature village and PARKING. Centre de la Nature Laval |























No comments:
Post a Comment