Darcy and I went to the West Island for Sofia's birthday party at "Ethan's Playground." The party and the venue were terrific! The staff kept things moving along in a timely fashion, painted faces, put on temporary tattoos, cut and served the cake, made coffee and all with a smile. Meanwhile kids and parents played, mingled and enjoyed the yummy snacks and cake.
![]() |
| Darcy's face paint: a flower and a dragonfly. |
![]() |
| Birthday Girl, AKA Hello Kitty |
We had BBQ'ed flank steak and potatoes for supper. While I was barbecuing I discovered a bird's nest inside an old bucket under the cottage. The bucket has a large hole in the side and it's hanging from a nail under the cottage. There are 2 birds in it!
![]() | |
As loot we brought home a glow-in-the-dark chalk making kit. We mixed, poured and let the chalk set until dark. Wouldn't you know it, at dark it rained! I turned out the lights and gave the kids paper to try the chalk on. Pretty neat!




No comments:
Post a Comment